Thursday, February 8, 2007

Day One

Since reading other blogs, I guess this would be a great place to stop and sit awhile, while posting what's happening in the C/W crew life. Of course as you know I am in the Doctor's office, working like a busy beaver, all the while, doing a little counter counseling, plus cooking advice and whatever else happens my way. This has been a great place to be. A blessing. Even though one of the toughest things to do was to tell Will that I was leaving, there was a purpose, and it has been good. God has richly blessed myself and my family through this position. I have never been able to care-take, which I dearly love to do, to so many people as I have through this position. Loved children's ministry but there is a different feeling throughout this building and it manifests itself throughout from this door onward. My children have seen their mom work harder and smarter and see what efforts have been put forth for them to also be blessed in this endevour.

My next challenge, if I am willing to listen and believe, is to own my own business and make that a profit, all the while, teaching my children about business, people, and life. So prayers are in need as I try and challenge myself and my family!

1 comment:

Will said...

Welcome to the cheapest therapy in the world. I can't wait to read about all of your adventures, they have always been a hoot!